miércoles, 14 de abril de 2021

LoverBeauty Review

Hi again! Today I am going to talk about an online clothing shop: Lover Beauty (Link). They contacted me to review its products and services. Lover Beauty is a shop especialed in activewear and sport clothing. You could purchase mainly shapewear, butt lifters, waist trainers and sport wear. Also Lover Beauty have a special section for plus size items.

About shipping it's very fast it took 3-7 days according of location, the cost depends on a different mode of transportation, international districts, cargo weight, whether fluffy volume or not, and other factors. 

Also they have a fashion blog with more information about the comapany and different post about interesting topics and way to use correctly their products or related activities. (Blog Link)





One of it bestseller is its cheap shapewear, especially neoprene waist trainer  they are pretty good quality with a low price and different shapes and styles. This is my favourite: 




Remind that Lover Beauty is a wholesale sportswear shop with different sizes, colors, styles and products. Other product that I think it's very interesting and useful is its butt lifters. I think is perfect for model your body and transform your curves. This is my favourite one of sportswear clothing: 



I encourage all of you to visit https://www.lover-beauty.com/ I am sure you will finde something you love it and perfect to do exercise and get fit for this summer. Tell me in the comments which is your favourite item!


{♥made with love♥}

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario